Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Sea Trekking in San Juan!

By Guest

Posted on: April 14, 2009 at 1:26AM

Have you tried the underwater helmet dive tour - Sea Trek San Juan? New attraction just outside the Old San Juan, behind the Hotel Normandie, at the Blue Flag Beach at Playa Escambron. Just an hour tour does not take much of sometime limited time in San Juan, great water activity. Walk among the fishes, test your balance on the wooden floating dock, climb the ladder to about 10ft deep water, walk with helmet on your shoulders for about half an hour. Great experience. report a problem

Posted on: June 23, 2009 at 12:53PM

We tried the Sea Trek in San Juan and needless to say were very disappointed. For 2, the price was $121 - which does not compare at all with the day of sailing and snorkeling for around the same price. I would not recommend this excursion it's just too expensive for the amount of time. Our picture was taken during the dive, once the dive was over it was like we were on our own to collect things ~ they just laid out picture that was taken on the table no one ask if we wanted to purchase it - in fact they left us at the table. And believe me that's about all there is - a table and a very shakey deck/pier that you walk out on. This was really a waste of our money - can't say time - we were not there even 1 hour. Pretty much a rip off!

You are posting a reply to Sea Trekking in San Juan!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions