Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

In Style on the Bangkok Skytrain (BTS)

By rickinthekitchen

Posted on: October 01, 2008 at 12:15AM

Some days you feel like bargaining to get around Bangkok and some days you dont. Trust me; in the heat, crowded streets and taunts to get you here and there for next to nothing, spend next to nothing, pick a hotel close to a BTS station and travel in cool comfort on the Skytrain. It is safe (guarded btysecurity everywhere), air conditioned, clean and stops nearly anywhere you want to go or within close proximity to it. You can purchase a one-trip pass at a machine for 30 to 40 Thai Baht, or if you are planning frequest trips, buy a multi use pass at any window and just "tap and go!" It is a great way to see the city. Maps of the BTS lines are available everywhere and the signage inside the terminals is very clear, some with destinations listed for each stop. report a problem

You are posting a reply to In Style on the Bangkok Skytrain (BTS)

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions