Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: October 08, 2008 at 11:14AM

where can you go to swim w/the turtles? also i was thinking of hiring a driver to take us sightseeing. do you recommend this? if so with who? and how much did it cost you???all so any sightseeing must do trips that you really enjoy?? and the name of the company you booked with and also the price as well. any information you can give me would help alot!!! i'm going in november. i'm also on a budget!! i'm staying at amaryllis beach resort, garrison historic area, christ church barbados. thank you sooooo much for any and all your help. please tell me about your trip and what you really liked and what you would not recommend. thank you kimbra report a problem

Posted on: October 27, 2008 at 9:04PM

We are going to the same hotel in December...please let me know what you find out and how you enjoy it.

You are posting a reply to kimbra

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions