Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

My girlfriends and I had an amazing time in Barcelona! Our apartment was a wonderful place to come home to!

By Guest

Posted on: November 10, 2009 at 6:56AM

My girlfriends and I wanted to have a European vacation and see sites and experience the culture and food, but we also wanted to be able to have our relax, hang out time. So, we decided to rent an apartment so we could cook and drink wine and have some nights after a busy day of siteseeing like we were at one of our own apartments. We rented one through Visit All the World apartments (www.visitalltheworld.com). We were so happy with it, that for the rest of our trip we cancelled our hotel reservations in other cities and used their apartments for all of the cities on our agenda! Our Barcelona apartment was in the perfect location. Right by La Ramblas the old part of the city and very close to subway lines and the beaches. It was great. Our apartment had a terrace to so we were able to eat some of our meals and have wine and cigarettes outside without leaving our apartment! Our home away from home enhanced our stay so much that I am going to write about each one we stayed in! report a problem

You are posting a reply to My girlfriends and I had an amazing time in Barcelona! Our apartment was a wonderful place to come home to!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions