Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Sherafoto

Posted on: October 19, 2008 at 5:22PM

There are over 450 beers brewed in Belgium, most of which have their own special glass. There are fruit beers, red beers, brown beers, golden beers, hops beers, white beers made of wheat, and most famously lambic beer, a non malted wheat beer. Try them all. Before my trip, I found a local market that carried some Belgian beers where I could buy and try in advance. However, although better than our domestic beers, they were brewed for the American market and no comparison to the real deal. Even if you are not a beer drinker, you will find the Belgian beer experience enjoyable. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Beer

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions