Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

"on the path less traveled"

By mgabriel

Posted on: August 20, 2009 at 7:46PM

One of the early cruises to Belize enabled us to take a bus trip to the old Mayan Ruins. We boarded an old bus, traveled for 2 hours over a dirt road, bumping and sweating in the heat. However, was this trip worth it! In the unspoiled ruins, was an ancient ruin. Unlike most tourist venues, this ruin still had grass growing up the steps. It felt like we were walking on holy ground....absolutely a treat to step back in time and experience the natural enviornment. report a problem

You are posting a reply to "on the path less traveled"

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions