Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

When on Caye Caulker, tour with Ras Creek

By Guest

Posted on: August 24, 2009 at 12:08PM

I enjoyed meeting this Rastafarian but laughed when I saw his old wooden yacht painted in rasta colors and refitted with bamboo poles to hold palm fronds for shade and as tillers on the refitted outboard. As a long time boater, I inspected the hull and found it sound and signed up for an incredible trip with a man who communes with nature. We held velvet smooth sting rays and sawpaper rough nurse sharks in our arms, snorkled the coral reefs, waded the shallows for the pregnant daddy and proud mama seahorses and fed the dive bombing frigate birds on our cruise. Ras has a touch with nature and is an experience to behold report a problem

You are posting a reply to When on Caye Caulker, tour with Ras Creek

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions