Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Magical family vacation

By pookie54

Posted on: February 09, 2012 at 5:26PM

Here's a place that you will never forget...Matachica Resort and Spa on Ambergis Caye, San Pedro, Belize. It's a super luxury, wonderful place with only a twenty casitas, mostly on the sand steps from the beach! The staff is wonderful and from the time you are met at the private dock upon arrival by private water taxi, with your favorite drink handed to you...it's all luxury from thdere on!! A superb, on-site gourmet restaurant, three meals a day if you like,,,,we ate there five nights and five lunches, breakfast daily and never tired of the place! Luxury amenities everywhere you look, touch....private feeling all day long, a great family place but not for kids under teenage years....this is the place to go if you want luxury, privacy, wonderful food, plenty of day trips to do or just relax, fish,swim...or use the spa...all top-quality and new! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Magical family vacation

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions