Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: August 13, 2009 at 12:23PM

The most beautiful beach by far in Bermuda is Tobacco Beach. At high tide, the most colorful fish swim by your side as you pass caves in the out coves. Smaller in size but the most relaxing and cozy spot on the island. report a problem

Posted on: September 13, 2009 at 12:15AM

It's Tobacco Bay Beach- and it was where I lived for 2 years while stationed there in the Navy...my backyard - my private pool! - the most awesome spot in the entire island - small yet so vast as far as water activities went - and some great snorkeling!!!

Posted on: August 24, 2009 at 11:16AM

very nice beach

Posted on: August 21, 2009 at 12:06AM

We honeymooned here. It was gorgeous. Bev

You are posting a reply to Tobacco Beach

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions