Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: August 25, 2009 at 10:48AM

This island is paradise and the only way to get there is by your own boat, water taxi or the ferry. There aren't too many places to dock so you may have to dingy or swim in which is really what keeps this bit of heaven less crowded. Go to Ivan's Stress Free Bar and make your own drink. It's an honour bar so when you finish your time on the island that is when you pay up! There is exceptional snorkling but bring your own gear as there is really just one place to rent gear from. White Bay is the beach to go to. The other side of the island there is a place called Sidney's Peace and Love. The have the best lobster dinner but try to rent a jeep as a taxi will cost you to the tune of $45 one way! Love this place and cannot wait to return for our honeymoon! report a problem

Posted on: February 20, 2010 at 2:01PM

You're talking about Jost Van Dyke, right?

You are posting a reply to Fun in Paradise

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions