Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

more than the eye can see

By Guest

Posted on: October 04, 2008 at 12:32AM

besides the obvious wonders of buenos aires and the wonderful art culture and just the history itself... you dont get a grasp of what the country is truely about unless u visit its interiors. you can charter a plane cheap to go to any of the great destinations... perrito moreno/ tierra del fuego in the south along with bariloche... the vineyards and hill country of mendoza... there are plenty of old aboriginal ruins and finds along the norwestern borders by chile as well as soothing hot springs... u have the iguazu falls in the northeast along the border of brazil and close by is the tres fronteras where you can cross of into paraguay or brazil. if you love open plains dont forget the pampas laden fields of the patagonia. where the best beef in the world comes from. i guess all im trying to convey is dont be a typical tourist spoon fed by travel guides and hotel recommendations. explore at that argentina has to offer. and when you are done go and relax on the beach in mar del plata and enjoy ur litle cold drink (just know that in the dead of summer these beaches are crowded) report a problem

You are posting a reply to more than the eye can see

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions