Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By soroyawebb

Posted on: October 13, 2008 at 9:11AM

re shopping in b.a., i recommend: 1. Peter Kent. leather bags. there are 3 locations. the biggest is in recoleta at the corner of arenales and libertad. there is also one in the paseo alcorta mall. 2. Qara. in palermo viejo. leather bags. small selection but worth a visit. 3. Uma. in Galeria Pacifica mall. mostly clothes but they have small interesting selection of leather bags, clothes. 4. Maggio & Rossetti. (i have to check this name) bags and shoes. locations in Paseo Alcorta mall and in Galeria Pacifica mall 5. Paruolo. shoes. locations in the malls, outlet in palermo viejo 6. Perugia. shoes and bags. avenida alvear across from alvear palace hotel. there is also a location on avenida santa fe near plaza san martin. 7. Josefina Ferroni. handmade shoes with a slightly retro feel. in palermo. 8. humawaca. leather bags. posadas and rodriguez pena. they also have a kiosk in galleria pacifica. 9. comme il faut. i heard about this place on my next to last day and i didnt have a chance to go. they apparently have beautiful tango shoes. the address is arenales 1239, apt. M. (near peter kent!!) 10. the most interesting argentine designers are jessica trosman, martin churba and pablo ramirez. all their stores are worth a visit even though you may not actually buy anything. trosman's main location is in the patio bullrich mall, churba has a store in recoleta called tramando located on rodriguez pena between avenida alvear and posadas. pablo ramirez has a store in san telmo on peru between mexica and venezuela. (next door is a store called ffiocca that carries several local designers which is also worth a look) palermo viejo is the best neighborhood for boutique shopping and eating but honestly i didnt eat out much. in palermo, i can recommend bar 6 for lunch and la escondido for dinner (steak!!). report a problem

Posted on: June 20, 2009 at 1:11PM

Can you help me find a store or website to buy Paruolo shoes? Thanks!

You are posting a reply to Buenos Aires

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions