Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Feeding a family at Disneyland without breaking the bank

By Guest

Posted on: October 03, 2008 at 7:49PM

Staying at the Grand Californian at Disneyland may seem to be a bit of a splurge, but if you take full advantage of the Concierge Level, it can actually help you save money. Eat breakfast in the Concierge lounge -- and then make a PB&J sandwich on the provided bagels and grab a soda from the fridge -- you've saved $10+ a person on lunch in the park. Head back mid-afternoon for a nice glass of wine (juice for the kids!) and some cheese. If you add in the hot appetizers, it may be enough for a light supper (savings: $20+/person). Then, before bed, go have a nightcap and some yummy cookies (that would set you back $15/person in the park). report a problem

You are posting a reply to Feeding a family at Disneyland without breaking the bank

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions