Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

SSSHHHHH! Best kept secret in Napa

By Guest

Posted on: October 03, 2008 at 8:06PM

Where in Napa can you find some of the best small production wines? I'm talking wines made by such luminaries as Heidi Barrett and Rolando Herrera. The place to go is Vintner's Collective, at 1245 Main Street, in downtown Napa. Representing almost 20 boutique wineries, the knowledgeable guys and gals behind the bar are always pouring a half-dozen or more wines that you may never have heard of, but will never forget after you taste them. report a problem

Posted on: October 03, 2008 at 10:12PM

Here is that tip that is great in Napa or the UK. What do you do if you are traveling for a period of time and have to pack you dirty clothes for a period of time. Well here is answer: What do you do with that wonderful scented soap you use for the bath or shower? Well try putting it in the dirty clothes bag! You will be surprised how it will change the scent in the dirty clothes bag and keep your fresh clean clothes smelling better. Try it and you will be pleasantly surprised! Then go out enjoy that wonderful travel location with a fresh wardrobe at every stop.

You are posting a reply to SSSHHHHH! Best kept secret in Napa

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions