Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By wcrosby

Posted on: August 21, 2009 at 10:41PM

A few years ago, we were looking for a hotel on the spur of the moment. We checked with all of the usual big hotels, and everything was taken with some kind of convention. We drove around and around, and kept seeing a hotel in Marina with a "Vacancy" sign. We didn't think it looked that great, by drove in under the building, and walked into the office in the corner of the garage. Initially, the woman said there were no vacancies, and then I reminded her of the sign. She said they had a few rooms, but wasn't sure we would like them. I said I had my wife and kids, so wanted a suite. "Oh, then we have something you might like!". She told us to drive into the next garage, go to the bottom level, and meet her at the elevator. She took us to the 4th floor, and opened the door to a beautiful 3BR apartment with high post beds, knitted comforters, fireplace, kitchen, and wood floors. We were floored! Everything was nearby, the building was marvelous, and the hotel was fantastic! When in San Francisco, we always ask for the Cow Hollow Inn now! report a problem

Posted on: October 16, 2012 at 3:24AM

great idea: http://www.indiegogo.com/bluecar

You are posting a reply to Great Hotel!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions