Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

15 Best iPad Mini Cases for Apple Fans

By Guest

Posted on: November 14, 2012 at 3:28AM

15 Best iPad Mini Cases for Apple Fans There has another heavyweight contender in small-screen Tablet market. Apple iPad Mini uses 7.9-inch screen, the thickness of fuselage is 7.2 mm and weighs approximately 68 pounds. What is more, it carries A5 processor, a 1024x768 resolution of the screen and the new Lightning connector, in addition, it has 10 hours of battery life. Apple iPad Mini has listed on November 2, according to the capacity, there are three specifications of WiFi version: $ 329 16GB, 32GB $ 429, 64GB $ 529. According to a CNET report, on November 6, 4G version has also listed, 4G prices are as follows: 16GB $ 459, 32GB $ 559 , 64GB, $ 659. IPad Mini has not yet listed, some of its peripheral products have been hot on stage. This article recommended 15 [url=http://www.bestcasemall.com/ipad-mini-cases-c-43.html]best ipad mini cases[/url] for you. If you want to learn more information about Apple accessories, for example, [url=http://www.bestcasemall.com/iphone-5-cases-c-20_42.html]best cases for iphone 5[/url], you can go to best case mall. report a problem

You are posting a reply to 15 Best iPad Mini Cases for Apple Fans

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions