Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Things to do in wine country

By lmheffern

Posted on: October 02, 2008 at 5:21AM

When you are in wine country it is imperative to have a designated driver so you can enjoy all the wonderful wine tasting at the beautiful wineries. Do not leave out Chandon Champagne, it is interesting to see how they make it and the restaurant, though expensive, worth it. Have a mud bath and a massage in Calistoga, and stay at a B&B. We rented a limo for the day so that all 6 of us could enjoy the wine, and divide the expenses, and it was reasonable that way. Take a picnic lunch because many of the wineries have beautiful park like areas where you can pull up a table and relax. If at all possible go in May or late Sept, early Oct. Perfect weather. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Things to do in wine country

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions