Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: October 13, 2008 at 4:51PM

If there is any way that you could get your clients a trade tour reservation for the wine facility at Beaulieu Vineyards (BV), try to do it...if was fabulous. After a private tour of the entire facility and even a sip from the wine thief, we proceeded to the Estate House where we had a sit down tasting in the Dining room of this gorgeous, oak filled room. When we had finished our tasting, we were told that we could stay and walk around, and hang out at the estate as long as we wanted. The view from the porch with the Palm lined drive and the excellent wine we were told to finish off, was the perfect tasting experience! I will never forget it! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Great Trade Tour

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions