Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

From start to finish for the Perfect Napa Getaway

By Guest

Posted on: August 25, 2009 at 5:40PM

My most vivid memory of a US vacation was the Napa Valley. 1) Lodging. Villagio Inn & Spa gives you the perfect atmosphere and romantic escape. The amenties to this Inn are to simply die for. From the Fireplaces in the suites to the big tubs for bathing with your partner in start the evening off right. Then tip toe to the spa, the massages are some of the best I have ever experienced and that has been many. 2) Food: Mustards offers good ambience while having scrumpious choices. My first and foremost favorite is the Rutherford Grill, simply again to die for. Nothing compares in my book. 3) Wineries: V. Sattui: http://www.vsattui.com. It's one of the only places in the Napa Valley to allow picnics. The scenery is something out of a movie. Then the back roads of Napa that run parallel to hwy 29 are some of the best and most secluded wineries in the valley. 4) Shopping: There are outlets in Napa, however up hwy 29 you will go North to St. Helena. Some of the best outlet shopping in the valley. 5) Lastly, do not waste your money on the wine train, not worth it. If you want a real view of the Napa Valley, take the Napa Hot Air Balloon Ride. This will give you a real sense of what you are in for. I hope this helps someone to have just as magical of a vacation as I did with my fiance. A trip I will never forget. :) report a problem

You are posting a reply to From start to finish for the Perfect Napa Getaway

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions