Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: August 21, 2009 at 12:49PM

The city of Montreal is such a vibrant and eclectic destination, and once you are downtown the sights and sounds are endless. When I was there last October, the cold of winter had not yet set in and it was a perfect time to wander the streets and take in the esthetically radiant city. The art gallery boasts many outdoor free events throughout the year, and McGill is centrally located thus making it another free architectural delight to explore (notably the geological archives and anthropology museum). report a problem

Posted on: March 20, 2011 at 4:02PM

I'm traveling with two teenagers and husband touring the Northeast. Is Montreal worth visiting?

You are posting a reply to Free Sights

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions