Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Toast! Restaurant - absolutely brilliant

By Guest

Posted on: July 08, 2010 at 4:07PM

We were lucky enough to have lunch at SSS which was....perfect. Stephane, the owner of both SSS and Toast! looked after us and lunch was a wonderful experience. I had read a review of Toast! on concierge.com and it was on my list of restaurants to try so it was seamless to have Stephane make us a reservation. There are approximately 28 - 30 items on the menu and they are changed every day! The creativity and imagination is wonderful. Our dinner was one of the most memorable meals we have ever eaten. The foie gras is the anchor of the menu and my husband raved that it was an almost out of body experience. I had arctic char which was stunning. Quebec City is very blessed to have Stephane offer such outstanding cuisine, service and atmosphere. He is charming and obviously totally committed to his craft. A true artisan. I am so looking forward to returning. Do not miss this experience. report a problem

Posted on: January 21, 2013 at 3:28AM

Nike shox (R4, NZ, OZ, TL1, TL2, TL3) $33 Handbags ( Coach Lv fendi D&G) $36 T-shirts (polo, ed hardy, lacoste) $16 Jean (True Religion, ed hardy, coogi)$29 Sunglasses ( Oakey, coach, Gucci, Armaini)$16 New era cap $16 ATO shoes $42 Gucci shoes $39 ,prada shoes $39 NBA jerseys $33 ,NHL jerseys $29 YSL shoes $49 Bikini (Ed hardy, polo) $17 Westernunion,bank transfer(Wire),Credit card,Paypal and other safe way YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!! Business with ,you can earn more money or enjoy your shopping life. http://commonprosperity.org/ commonprosperity.org@hotmail.com

You are posting a reply to Toast! Restaurant - absolutely brilliant

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions