Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Best Whale watch tour ever.

By PaulnTexas

Posted on: June 30, 2009 at 1:40PM

The best in whale watching in the summer months. Use these guys they are great: Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises. It was a few years ago but their boat and tour where much better than we expexted. Saw lots of whales, very close due to thier boat being jet propelled (not having a propeller) which allowed them better and closer access to the many pods of whales around. Saw many different types and had great views as they where so close to our boat. You can find them on the internet, good luck. Paul report a problem

You are posting a reply to Best Whale watch tour ever.

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions