Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Looking for urgent hotel rooms in Cape Town at Cheap rates

By Guest

Posted on: June 16, 2010 at 8:20AM

I was much tensed as I couldn’t find any hotel rooms in Cape Town. All the hotel rooms are booked in advance for the event of FIFA World Cup 2010. I was very excited for the match between Italy and France. But the main problem was booking hotels in Cape Town. Then I go for online booking of hotels, many of friends suggested that many websites are not affordable for online hotel booking. I found a website www.travelinfoz.com that looks very relevant and has transparent payment option. It has lot of hotel options all over the Cape Town with great hotel reviews. After selecting the best hotel option I had been redirected to the payment page. Within 2 minutes I booked my hotel rooms sitting in my office. Now I feel relaxed and all my friends appreciated my effort. They just asked me form where you have booked the room, I told them form travelinfoz.com. Our trip to Cape Town was successful and returned from there on Monday morning. The hotel facility was at par, it is only half-hour from the Match Venue. Thanks to travelinfoz.com making my trip memorable, my friends always praise about this for ever I guess. So, I assure you all make your booking at travelinfoz.com and get the affordable hotel rooms at cheap rates. report a problem

Posted on: January 29, 2011 at 5:10PM

Don't get too exited about the prices. Safety in Cape Town is smth that should not be forgotten lightly. If the hotel seems cheap, do read the forums about the area in safety regards. Usually cheap means, that you won't be able to go out once it dark. So it's a wise idea to invest some money in a better apartment, hotel. Safe places seem to be in Camps Bay and Clifton, For example.

You are posting a reply to Looking for urgent hotel rooms in Cape Town at Cheap rates

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions