Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Don't just visit-get to know it

By jedilori

Posted on: November 13, 2008 at 12:43PM

Thousands of tourists every year flock to Capri for a day trip to mainly see the Blue Grotto. But if you stay in Capri for at least 3 days, you'll see that Capri has so much more to offer than this. Stay in Anacapri, the less touristy part of the island, and get to know the locals. Go hiking in the mountains and around the entire island. You'll find beautiful resting spots, secluded restaurants overlooking the sea with the most amazingly fresh fish, lush vegetation and greenery, and friendly locals. Get lost through the small streets, enjoy the quaint and beautifully decorated villas. You'll feel like a resident, not a tourist. I did this for 5 days and felt like I was in heaven. I've been to Rome, Florence, Venice, Siena, and Pisa. But I've found that the best way to experience the "gems" of a place and to know a country is to avoid the tourists as much as possible and make the place your own. If you're looking for a restful, peaceful vacation, Capri and the Amalfi Coast are definitely the way to go. report a problem

Posted on: June 16, 2011 at 8:58PM

from this site: ( http://www.bingstore.us ) This is an online store operated for many years.have lots of new and old customers from United States and Europe now. you can find many of cheap price,high quality,fashion brand products here . All the products are sold to ex-factory price,Has a strong competitive advantage in the same industry. we accept paypal payment and all the products and free shipping . in order to requite customer ,if you order more .we will give gift be free. 1)if you purchase of more then two pairs of shoes or more than $100 once ,you can have a pair of socks worth $5 be free. 2)if you purchase of more than $200 once,you can have a pair of sunglasses or a cap be free. more info of the products .please vist this site: ------------- http://www.bingstore.us A good opportunity ,YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

Posted on: March 18, 2011 at 10:09AM

Wonderful. Share a website with you , (======= http://mcaf.ee/6e4ac =======) Believe you will love it. accept paypal free shipping

You are posting a reply to Don't just visit-get to know it

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions