Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

A memorable experience that we have in Hoi An

By Guest

Posted on: November 15, 2009 at 12:34AM

We had this cruise recommended by staff at our hotel and are glad we listened. On our cruise, there were 3 couples (including ourselves) and one interesting English guy called John. We were welcomed on board with a lovely cocktail and then proceeded to relax and enjoy the stunning scenery as we cruised down to the sea. We were also lucky enough to share a birthday cake made by Cargo ( one of my favourite restaurants in Hoi An ) and arranged by the crew, as a young man from Canada ordered this for his girlfriend. I also have to mention the food as it was all freshly prepared on the boat and was fantastic. We had snacks not long after cruising and a full Vietnamese meal later on towards sunset. They also have a very rich wine list which we enjoyed very much. The staff was so nice to us and one of them sang a song for the young couple for her birthday. We enjoyed our time so much that we would happily do it again if we get the chance to return to Hoi An. report a problem

You are posting a reply to A memorable experience that we have in Hoi An

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions