Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Do NOT shop at Hieu Giay 25 Shoes Shop!

By Guest

Posted on: April 15, 2013 at 4:25PM

The shop owner or lady selling made-to-order shoes is Ngoc. Ngoc started out all sweet and assured me that I could have ANY shoe made that I wanted. I described a tailored riding boot that I would like to have made - sort of like a Calvin Klein riding boot. She kept saying "YES, I can make for you" But when it came to actually producing this boot, she was not capable. At the first fitting, I saw right away that this boot was not going to happen! As the fittings went, the more angry she became. I had paid her half for the boots when I placed my order. Because the boots were not like I wanted, I told her I did not want to pay her for the balance and that I would just walk away from my deposit to pay her for her time. This sent her into a rant and she actually SHOVED me with her elbow in my stomach and pushed me back into her shop and demanded that I pay! LONG story short, DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE!! Ngoc will tell you anything you want to hear to sell you a pair of shoes but you may or may not get what you want! My first hint at disaster should have been when I was talking with Ngoc about making the boots, her son or some boy around 7 or 8 years old walked behind me and punched me in my butt!! I laughed it off trying to be polite but I should have walked out then! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Do NOT shop at Hieu Giay 25 Shoes Shop!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions