Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

227 Rentals Reviews *****

By Guest

Posted on: August 31, 2011 at 11:38AM

My fiance and I stayed in this unit in March 2010 for a week. We were impressed with all of the amenities and the size. We were able to cook in the apartment and best of all we didn't need to hand wash the dishes! Having internet access and a flat screen TV as well as washer and dryer made us feel even more at home than our apartment in New Hampshire. We walked to town during the day, but drove in at night. Kevin was very friendly and answered any questions we had regarding Charleston and the apartment. We would definitely stay here again. The price is right and the location was great. report a problem

Posted on: August 31, 2011 at 11:58AM

I highly recommend this unit. The location is great if you are wanting to enjoy downtown Charleston! We rented bikes and never had to move our car from the parking lot all weekend. The balcony was amazing. We kept the french doors open and had an amazing breeze. It was great to stay in a place that is a real Charleston style home. The inside was open, which is perfect for a one bedroom. The appliances and countertops are all high end. I will stay here everytime I come to Charleston!! Kevin was great to work with. If this unit is booked next time I need it, I would feel comfortable having him recommend another one of his locations.

Posted on: August 31, 2011 at 11:52AM

We stayed in this apartment for a week in July 2009 and had an absolutely wonderful experience. The apartment was just perfect for us and our dog, Xan. The decor is lovely and Kevin was a very gracious host. We enjoyed the close proximity to all that Charleston has to offer and would definitely like to make our way back down for another visit soon. We highly recommend this apartment!

We loved our stay last year in 227. It had a great setup,and very comfortable beds! Enjoyed the nearby restaurants the incredible photos that hung in the unit and most especially the congenial and helpful host Kevin.

We stayed in 227B during our visit to Charleston and loved every minute of it! The apartment is in the perfect location, and beautifully decorated. Kevin was incredibly accommodating and gave wonderful recommendations for places to see. We still talk about our vacation and are looking forward to coming back and staying there again!

Posted on: August 31, 2011 at 11:48AM

READERS: All of these posts are from past renters that have left comments on our website. For more information visit www.227rentals.com and see for yourself! -227 Rentals

Posted on: August 31, 2011 at 11:47AM

We stayed at this property last year during the fourth of July. It was a wonderful experience because we were walking distance to everything and there. The property was immaculate and beautifully decorated. The owner Kevin is fantastic and easy to work with and I will be staying at this property again!!!

Posted on: August 31, 2011 at 11:46AM

We came to Charleston to celebrate our daughter's 20th birthday. 227 was the perfect place for our stay. The apartment was well appointed, comfortable, and conveniently located. We felt right at home with all the little extra amenities. Kevin was a great host with lots of tips for where to go. Charleston is a wonderful place to visit so mush to see and do. We hope to be back soon and look forward to staying at a 227 Rental property and working with Kevin and his staff again.

Posted on: August 31, 2011 at 11:44AM

My wife and I stayed in this unit for a couple of nights on our way back home to Orlando from Boston. We had a 10' U-HAUL truck that we were able to park across the street. The area is ideal. We rented bikes and everything was within a 10 min bike ride from the unit. The place was clean and it had everything from a full kitchen with stocked pots & pans to a full array of appliances. The bathroom was a little small but it does the job. Kevin and all the staff at 227 Rentals were super friendly and they took care of everything we needed. We recommend their units for any occasion.

Posted on: August 31, 2011 at 11:43AM

After staying in hotels during numerous trips to Charleston over the years, my husband and I were delighted to discover Kevin's charming studio apartment when seaching for accommodations for a spontaneous get-away. This immaculate apartment is located within a few blocks of King Street and within walking distance of many restaurants (one block to Hominy Grill). It is a nice bicycle ride to the Battery or to Market Street. We particularly enjoyed the private courtyard with its fire pit and hot tub after a long day of exploring historic Charleston or relaxing on the beach just a 15-20 minute drive away. A unit air conditioner above the bed may be a distraction for light sleepers, but the queen bed itself is very comfortable. Kevin is a gracious host and goes out of his way to make one's stay pleasurable. If you prefer having the experience of "living" in a neighborhood in this historic city versus being a hotel guest, then I would highly recommend this property on your next visit to Charleston.

You are posting a reply to 227 Rentals Reviews *****

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions