Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Naledi

Posted on: November 10, 2008 at 1:04PM

A must do in Chiang Mai... a bunch of local travel agencies have tours to do in Chiang Mai, there is plenty to pick from... I went on a tour that included a visit to a beautiful orchid garden, also a village to visit the long neck women (its a must see) then a ride on the elephants! after we did small trek nothing heavy duty, but you are climbing up rocks at one point, and the walk is at least a mile or two, and it endsup in a waterfall, you were able to jump in the water fall! then you walk back from the trek, to go white water rafting, and then concludes a relaxing bamboo/ canoe ride... this was all in one day... it did include snacks and dinner... and they pick you up and drop you off at your hotel! and they did advise us to take a towel and a spare change of clothes. The cost was $35-45 dollars report a problem

Posted on: March 11, 2009 at 11:39PM

Do you recall what tour operator you used?

You are posting a reply to Must do!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions