Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Boy, do I hate brining home dirty laundry!

By Guest

Posted on: November 20, 2008 at 11:43AM

So, when I'm almost ready to ditch something (undies included!) I throw it in my suitcase for my next trip. When I go, I wear the old stuff and throw it away. This way, if luggage is lost, also no biggy! report a problem

Posted on: June 11, 2009 at 9:17AM

1. Yes, my underwear when traveling is my oldest! and 2. I'd be ashamed to give anything so awful to charity, THAT'S why I have no qualms with throwing it away after wearing them that last time. Are you old enough to remember "paper" clothing from the '60's? They were to be worn once and thrown away for convenience. But, to me, THAT was a waste. I also, when wearing pants on vacation, wear my clean pantyhose that I was about to throw away with runs in them. Also, no guilt about wearing them and throwing them away. They've more than served their purpose.

Posted on: June 02, 2009 at 10:34AM

So you are saying, 1) you like to wear your oldest, most beat-up and about to throw away clothes when traveling, and 2) you don't mind throwing away clothes rather than washing and donating to charity? What?

You are posting a reply to Boy, do I hate brining home dirty laundry!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions