Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: September 08, 2009 at 12:16AM

When visiting Chicago know exactly where to get off the bus. I came to Chicago with my family and we decided to visit the Hancock building. We hopped on the bus and I thought I knew where to get off as I've been to Chicago before. Well, I was watching for the Hancock building stop. There was no such thing so we rode all over the city before I realized that the bus didn't loop back around. We had to get off the bus and wait for another bus to come back the other way. It took us four hours to get back to where we started. Everything was closed by then so we had to eat at a 24-hr McDonald's instead of the Cheesecake Factory. Know the names of the stops and don't be afraid to ask the bus driver lots of questions. report a problem

You are posting a reply to The Right Stop

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions