Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Dragon Trip- AWESOME!

By hktsg

Posted on: April 02, 2012 at 7:34PM

The Dragon Trip was a great way to visit and see a handful of the beautiful sites that China has to offer. Not only did we get to experience the rush and thrill of a cosmopolitan city like Shanghai but also the culture and stunning views of less well known cities like Yangshuo. The hosts of the trip were very accommodating and speaking next to no Mandarin at all, this was a perfect opportunity for us to easily explore the country without facing the trouble of language barriers. At the same time, they did help us to pick up a few key phrases which i'll remember for my next visit! Food and accommodation was also fab. The guides were able to recommend great local places so that we could have a taste of some of the wonderful varieties of Chinese cuisine. Hostels were also a great way to get to know the rest of the people on the trip as well as other adventurers seeking the thrill of China. The Dragon Trip provided an EPIC adventure seeing the world's highest mountains, longest rivers, highest bungees, longest walls, best happy endings (from the boys' experience), biggest populations (rather crowded at times!!) DEFINITELY A MUST FOR ALL TRAVELERS AND EXPLORERS !!! JIA YOU DRAGON TRIP report a problem

You are posting a reply to Dragon Trip- AWESOME!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions