Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Diva Life: a wonderful spa lounge to take a break~

By ErinY

Posted on: March 13, 2013 at 5:39AM

Shanghai is a modern city in China. Worth everyone to visit or have a trip here. But actually, as a busy city, Shanghai always makes people feel quick and noisy. Once I travelled in Shanghai for a couple of days, after visiting the famous lane called "Tian Zi Fang", I was so lucky to find Diva Life. It' s a very wonderful spa lounge, and just 3 minutes walk from Tian Zi Fang. Diva Life provides almost every kind of spa services, such as facial, body massage, waxing, mani\pedi and nails. You can easily spend half day or even a whole day here to enjoy the service. The boss is a Taiwanese Beauty, decorate the spa full of ramantic pruple, which makes guess feel comfortable. The staff here can speak both flurently Madarin and Englsh, it wouldn't have any trouble to order the service or chat with them. They always kindness and funny, just like your closed neighbours. Just like the words on their ADs "you can hang out your body, your heart and soul~". I love Diva Life very much. If have chance to visit Shanghai again, I wish to enjoy another spa service there! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Diva Life: a wonderful spa lounge to take a break~

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions