Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Beautiful town of Vernnaza

By Guest

Posted on: August 20, 2009 at 10:58PM

Vernnaza is one of five little towns that make up the Cinque Terre. I stayed in Vernnaza which to me was the most picturesque town of them all. Just be prepared for a lot of steps and a lot of walking. The road to Vernnaza ends at the parking lot which is above the town. From there you'll have to walk down hill to the town. However, they do have a shuttle that takes people to and from the parking lot. I went in the Spring. I got there with no reservation and was able to "shop around" until I got a great deal on a cute little apartment with spectacular views! If you go during off season like I did, I would defenetly recommend you go with no reservations as you will find much cheaper prices than what they have to offer on the internet. There are rooms, apartments virtually everywhere! Most people speak some English so communicating shouldn't be too difficult. There is a wonderful little wine bar at the bay which is the perfect place to speak to the locals and learn about their culture and way of life. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Beautiful town of Vernnaza

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions