Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Best Views of the Cinque Terre

By Guest

Posted on: August 26, 2009 at 12:30PM

We have been to the Cinque Terre twice, and both times stayed in the charming town of Levanto. The beach is beautiful, the food great, and architecture colorful. We stayed at the 3 star Hotel Nacional, within 3 blocks from the beach. Friendly and accommodating staff, with nice clean rooms. Request a room in the back on the top floor with a patio. The sunsets from the beach are specatcular. It was easy to take the train down to Monterosso-the next town south, and begin our hike.By reading Rick Steves Europe guide book, he explained exactly what to expect as far as the grade of each hike between the towns. We were prepared, with no surprises. The second time we took the boat along the coast from Levanto to Porto Venere. Highly recommended as this is the way the towns, and coast, should be seen. You get a much better perspective of the beauty and drama that is the Cinque Terre report a problem

You are posting a reply to Best Views of the Cinque Terre

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions