Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Workers' Museum (Arbejdermuseet)

By Guest

Posted on: October 25, 2008 at 5:07PM

My late husband was born and reared in Copenhagen. We married there and lived in a typical Dansk apartment in the early 60s. In the early 80s the Workers' Museum (Arbejdermuseet) was opened. It is one of the best places to both visit and eat at in Copenhagen. After walking through 150 years of Danish culture, both work and habitat, you can dine at the Café (a typical Dansk restaurant from the early years) in the same building for a very reasonable price. The food and traditional beer are delightful. And, you'll more fully appreciate the cuisine after visiting the Museum itself. I never go back to Denmark (Danmark) without a visit here: http://www.arbejdermuseet.dk/UK/Cafe/cafe_oelhalle/default.asp?menu=4 Don't miss it! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Workers' Museum (Arbejdermuseet)

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions