Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By brandyweiss21

Posted on: October 09, 2008 at 7:00AM

when looking at hotels in Manuel Antonio -home to the national park- which has a black sand beach and is secluded uncrowed and a fun jungle adventure- You may want to stay at a quaint small hotel situated on a the pirch of a hill overlooking the floating island and amazing coastline and beach below. With jungle tress and cascading cliffs this has a remarkable few. However, even more important is the size, service, food, and interior of the La Mansion. This small hotel offers amazing service one person per room to meet your every need. While at the pool i was greeted with a fruit smoothie, cucumber water, and a personalized water fan as to cool me off. At night I was called and asked what i would like to eat for dinner. In the morning breakfast was served outside my room on the terrace. And by the second day the staff new my name and I felt as though i was part of a an elite family. report a problem

You are posting a reply to manuel antonio

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions