Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By paulajean

Posted on: August 20, 2009 at 3:22PM

Which is better to stay at for a "family" all inclusive vacation? Manuel Antonio, Nicoya or Guanacaste? report a problem

Posted on: August 28, 2009 at 10:34AM

we went with a 2 and 4 year old, they're favourite tour was the doka estates coffee tour, and Monteverde. Nicoya was amazing, and super family friendly! You will have a blast!!!

Posted on: August 25, 2009 at 8:42PM

Try Ocotal, Guanacaste. We have been there several times. Great beach, safe, friendly, 15 minutes from Liberia Airport and lots of stuff to do nearby. We have always stayed at Villa Ocotal, which is all-inclusive, fabulous, and very reasonably priced villa. You can google it. You won't be sorry. Tell them Mary from South Carolina recommended them!

Posted on: August 20, 2009 at 8:43PM

I would not go to Manuel.... we toured CR for 4 months, and didn't hear of a good thing there! We did hang out at Nicoya, and have nothing but the best memories...... Reply where you are thinking and I can tell you where we were!

Posted on: August 20, 2009 at 3:24PM

Looking to do jungle tour, zipline and beaches

You are posting a reply to All Inclusive

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions