Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: August 30, 2009 at 1:20PM

My husband and I honeymooned in Costa Rica in October/November 2008 and had the most amazing trip. We started off at the Peace Lodge in La Paz Waterfall Gardens. Our room had a canopy bed, a waterfall shower, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, and a fireplace. We had in-room massages with the fireplace going in the background. Wow! Because we were there in the off season, the place was practically empty, but the service was still amazing. We spent the second part of our honeymoon in a deluxe room at Tabacon Resort and Hot Springs where I had the most amazing spa visit of my life. I received a massage and a facial in an outdoor covered area with the sound of running water nearby. And the soaking tub in our bathroom? More than big enough to comfortably hold both my 6' 5" tall husband and me. We ended our honeymoon at the Four Seasons in Papagayo. I'm not sure there are words to adequately describe the level of wonderful we experienced. Again, because it was the off-season, there were few others there. We had one entire pool to ourselves most of the time. They spritzed us with Evian, brought us buckets of bottled water, and handed us cold, lemon-scented towels on a regular basis. We fell asleep and awoke to the sound of waves breaking on the beach outisde our room. We chose our dinner from a display of fresh fish on the beach. Wow! Do yourself a favor and travel in the off-season. The prices are lower, but the level of amazing is still the same. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Luxury Costa Rica

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions