Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

My Favorite Costa Rica Inn

By MelodyLilly

Posted on: September 29, 2010 at 5:55PM

Iím going to Costa Rica for the second time this year, and Iím super-excited to be staying at The Necochea Inn in Dominical. This place is so cute and so beautiful, and itís run by the most hospitable husband and wife team. The Necochea Inn is a bed and breakfast, with Jacuzzi tubs in some of the rooms, a pool, and proximity to natural springs. It was also on two streams, and itís close to the ocean. Itís the most comfortable place to stay after youíve spent the day snorkeling, scuba diving, horseback riding, or hiking through the rainforest! Truly amazing! Totally recommend! report a problem

You are posting a reply to My Favorite Costa Rica Inn

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions