Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Set my kids lose at Hotel Byblos and got to relax!

By Guest

Posted on: October 18, 2010 at 1:28PM

Our family took a summer vacation to Costa Rica and great fun was had by all! We loved Byblos, as we could literally turn the kids lose on the property and they were kept entertained at the pool (staff there to watch them), up at the billiards tables (more staff), around the property with the monkeys, or any other number of tour options that were available close by. I was able to actually visit the spa two times, which is unheard of for me! The restaurant choices at Hotel Byblos Resort worked out perfect for us. The breakfast was included each day, and the easy pizza all day/night and the snack foods at the sportsbar fed our kids easily. There were also many other options within walking distance. Definitely go to The Plane (an old Nicaraguan Contra plane), the kids loved that place, though we thought the food was only average. We highly recommend the park tour and ATVs. Our kids enjoyed both, especially the beach after the park, and swimming in the waterfall on the ATVs. So I think that about sums things up. Great find for families traveling and looking for a good deal!! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Set my kids lose at Hotel Byblos and got to relax!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions