Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Luxuriously romantic

By ruthyghitis

Posted on: April 24, 2011 at 3:13PM

I stayed in the Nayara Hotel in Costa Rica's northern area where I was happily surprised by this boutique hotel nestled in the rain forest and overlooking the Arenal volcano. I recommend to everyone who wants to visit the Arenal area. The hotel is beautiful, warm and inviting, the rooms are huge and luxurious, the food is great and the service is wonderful. You can go to do any adventure tours during the day and come back to the hotel to enjoy the pool, the spa or the wine bar. Truly spectacular! report a problem

Posted on: September 15, 2013 at 12:47PM

Looking for a nice hotel in the arenal area Woudl you recommend this one Nayara Hotel Can you do hot springs here ? what is the best hotel in this area staying for 2-3 nights then on to Timerindo

You are posting a reply to Luxuriously romantic

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions