Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Not the usual beach vacations

By shade

Posted on: December 28, 2012 at 11:31AM

i always wanted to visit Costa rica , for its wildlife ,and my boyfriend is a surfer , so we check in inHotel Villas rio mar ,in Dominical beach .Great hotel ,the garden is amazing ,full of flowers of course but also of plenty wildlife .i especially like that all rooms have a private terrace with a sofa ,armchairs , a small fridge and a hammockwith a view of the rainforest The beaches are great ,the water is warm ,the waves ideal . What I didnt know that they had a medical tourism office on the premises ,they can help you from cosmetic surgery to tooth implants etc,at prices much cheaper than in the states .The wellness coaching is quite good , ,I sign in for a wellness session ,and learn great reductions stress techniques .I always had problems handling stress ,and i know know how to handle it ,and not get overwhelmed .I was given a written report with all the techniques , and a few exercises tips that I can do easely ,even with a busy schedules .It actually changes my life ,Im now more relax ,more calm ,even more happy person . So my boyfriend surf ,I sun bathe and took wellness sessions .At the end of our one week stay ,I deceided to do botox ,for my frows line on my forehead. The wellness coach was able to arrange an appointment in a few hours ,in San Jose , few hours before my plane .In ten minutes ,I end up looking ten yers younger ,for a moderate fee . Im now planning to go back for a couple of weeks with my parents . This is definitely my best trip so far .And the food was delicious ,the staff i friendly too ..You re completely in nature ,between mountains and the sea . I spend hours videotaping the aint eaters ,and white face monkeys . If you re in search of a great vacations ,this is it .You may even find inner-peace on the way . report a problem

You are posting a reply to Not the usual beach vacations

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions