Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Quai Des Princes Residence Hotel

By Guest

Posted on: October 02, 2008 at 2:13PM

This hotel was a treat for my husband and I on our trip to Europe. Plenty of room, a large sunken bathtub, fully equipped kitchen, spacious patio/balcony. If I would have known what I know about this hotel now, I would have booked for longer than 2 nights! We travelled to Monaco in late April of 2008. We took a chance on the $200 (USD) per night room, which we thought was a great deal in one of the most expensive places in the world, not knowing what we would end up with. Driving there was a maze down the mountain, but once we parked, we didn't drive again until the day we had to check out. The hotel is on the Mediterranead. We could see the huge yachts parked right outside our patio - just three feet from our door. The hotel has an infinity pool on its roof, hottub, exercise room, and is within walking distance to Marquette beach, and plenty of tourist attractions, such as Price Albert's castle. If we travel back to Monaco, this is where we will stay. report a problem

Posted on: October 06, 2008 at 12:18AM

It is imperative that you plan your dress for comfort. We humans are such sensitive creatures we don't adapt well to much variance in temperature. Start with your feet. They carry you through life and you must treat them well. Wear layers that are easily peeled and stored in a pack that keeps your hands free. When it is cool don't be too vain to cover your head to retain heat. If your body is happy then your eyes and mind can absorb the wonder of your environment. If not, it will only focus on when it will find relief from whatever discomfort it has. France is a treat for the eyes, and you will do plenty of walking. Come prepared and enjoy.

You are posting a reply to Quai Des Princes Residence Hotel

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions