Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Great new boutique hotel in Cap d'Antibes

By Lockecp

Posted on: August 15, 2009 at 12:56AM

We were one of the first couples to stay in Cap d'Antibes Beach hotel when it opened in mid May. If you are looking for an ultra-hip, boutique-like and stylish accomodation, this is the place. Rooms are spacious, comfortable and feature the latest in amenities and finishes, like flat screen high defs and rainhead showers. The beds are perfect, with designer linens and down pillows; sleep is further enhanced by a metallic door that folds down ala James Bond style electronically from the ceiling and completely blacks out the room. Les Pecheur, their restaurant, is one of the best in the area. There is a private beach and lounge, with full bar and service on the beach. The staff is incredibly cordial and professional, under supervision of Frank, the general manager. A beautiful hotel in one of Cote d'Azure's prettiest places. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Great new boutique hotel in Cap d'Antibes

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions