Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Cozumel Coral Princess

By coachlong

Posted on: November 22, 2008 at 10:39PM

We stayed at the Coral Princess Hotel in Cozumel for a week. This is not an all-inclusive, and was well worth the price for what they offer which are nice rooms, apartment style, with breakfast off their menu included. But the snorkeling is why we would go back. In much of Cozumel, you have to take a tour out to a location where it is safe and worthwhile to swim/snorkel. At Coral Princess there is a deck area with a ladder that takes you right into the depths of the ocean where you can swim along a gorgeous shoreline and see great coral, lots of fish, and still be right next to your hotel. The guests feed the fish leftovers right off the deck, so you can find yourself snorkeling in quite the school of colorful fish! Great hotel, pleasant staff, within 10 minutes of downtown shopping and restaurants, and doesn't need to be all-inclusive because you'll want to try all the local restaurants while you are there. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Cozumel Coral Princess

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions