Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Travel from Cancun A/P to Cozumel

By jkar

Posted on: January 23, 2009 at 2:10PM

The wife and I are going late March to Intercontinental Hotel in Cozumel but flying into Cancun. Any suggestions on transportation from CAN to Hotel? All the hotel can tell me is cab/ferry, takes 90 minutes (37 miles) and costs $40. ?'s--So does the ferry leave us at the dock in Cozumel? Is there perhaps a more scenic route than by taxi? We will not have much as far as baggage goes and I'm not sure what other options there may be. Any help out there? report a problem

Posted on: January 28, 2009 at 7:00PM

Hi: It's been 2 years since I've been to Cozumel, and am going 2/14 again. Great place! I think the $40 mentioned by the hotel might be cab and ferry combined. It seems to me that the ferry from Playa Del Carmen to Cozumel was less than $10 per person last time I rode it. I don't know of any other way to get to the ferry besides taxi. There should be services at the airport when you arrive for shuttles and cabs. Watch for " free" rides, which are usually time share sales people. There will be plentiful taxis to meet the ferry in Coz. Just be sure to ask the fare before getting in, not sure where your hotel is, but again, should be less than $10 not including tip. Hope this helps, have a great trip!

You are posting a reply to Travel from Cancun A/P to Cozumel

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions