Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Santorini Stop your work NOW

By Guest

Posted on: August 30, 2009 at 5:43PM

This is a Beautiful and comfortable place! You can visit the whole island in a day! It is SO small. DO Not rent a car a 4 wheeler is great, easy and fun. The island is very European with the feel of the Caribbean. It makes you want to quite your job and stay the whole summer! Stay at San Giorgio hotel. It is by far the nicest and least expensive place to stay ever. It was the off season(Late May) and there were 4 of us. 2 couples. He had many young people staying so offered us a more quiet place with a view of the other side of the island. It was GREAT! SO CHEAP!! It was still in great walking distance of the bars and resturants. I loved the hike to Ia. It was a LONG HIKE! But I took about 1000 pictures and the end was like a fairy tale! I love the island and would move there with nothing to my name in a heart beat! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Santorini Stop your work NOW

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions