Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Clean Laundry A Must on The Greek Islands

By greekmommy2

Posted on: September 07, 2009 at 9:06AM

Believe it or not, most of the bed and breakfasts inns on the islands of Mykonos and Santorini will be more than happy to do your laundry for you....complimentary. Most of the time, the staff will was your laundry, air dry it in the greek warm breeze and fold it (sometimes even iron) and leave your clothes for you when you return after a long day on the beautiful beaches. It was nice to return back home, without that much dirty laundry. Don't be shy, just ask. They will say yes with a smile! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Clean Laundry A Must on The Greek Islands

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions