Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Mykonos to Santorini

By chunng1255

Posted on: April 12, 2010 at 1:38AM

I am planning to travel to greece on the comming June. I shall go to Athans,Santonini and Mykonos. However, I can't find any farry schedule either from Mykonos to Santorini (Thira) or reversed route after 17/6. Would anyone can suggest alternative ways to go there after 17/6? Thank you for your attention and assistance. report a problem

Posted on: May 07, 2012 at 6:12AM

HI, I am not sure if there are direct ferries on 17 June but you can also find indirect ferries through Paros. Just check in www.openseas.gr for the ferry schedules. Have you booked your hotel in Santorini and Mykonos? In Santorini, I can recommend a 3 star Santorini Hotel called Matina ( http://www.hotel-matina.com ) and in Mykonos, Hotel 4K or Vencia are nice. I hope I could help, have a nice trip

You are posting a reply to Mykonos to Santorini

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions