Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Tasty steak and wine dinner on the cheap!

By Guest

Posted on: September 08, 2009 at 3:12PM

You'll find an amazing little bar/restaurant just down the street from the Apple Hostel where you can dine on the house specialty steak and wine for around $15 USD. I can't remember the name of the bar (sorry!), but if you head southwest from the Apple Hostel entrance on Kralodvorska street, you'll come up on the bar before you even reach the corner. Not a whole lot of English is spoken by the staff (just one or two bartender/servers), but you can get by pretty easily by ordering the house-named plate, which consists of a 10 oz juicy steak topped with peppers, potatoes or veggies on the side, plenty of rolls and butter, and a glass of wine. A great deal for the budget conscious traveller looking to enjoy something divine. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Tasty steak and wine dinner on the cheap!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions